How is Germany manipulating their data ? That is the question. How is the data being gathered and then how are the cases being documented?
As Germany’s coronavirus outbreak appears to peak at fewer than 1,500 deaths – why HAS it performed so much better than most of Europe?
- German officials recorded 92 deaths in one day, the fewest fatalities in a week
- Italy’s death toll at its ‘peak’ was 9,140 compared to Germany’s 1,434
- That’s despite both countries reporting over 6,000 cases on their worst days
- The UK, France, Sweden and Denmark all seem to either be nearing their peak
- Currently the UK’s daily death doll is doubling around every two to three days
View original post 3,962 more words