Yesterday Jihad Watch reported on the words of the Muslim cleric Muhammad Ayed “Abu Abdallah,” who boasted that Muslims would conquer the world and rule it by Islamic law.
Muhammad Ayed “Abu Abdallah” was simply repeating the beliefs of mainstream Islam. Consider the following Quranic commands that far too many Muslims choose to follow or at very least to believe:
- “Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things.” (Quran 2:244)
- “Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.” (Quran 2:216)
- “Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward. (Quran 4:74)
- “As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.” (Quran 3:56)
- “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them” (Quran 8:12)
- If you [disbelievers] seek the victory – the defeat has come to you. And if you desist [from hostilities], it is best for you; but if you return [to war], We will return, and never will you be availed by your [large] company at all, even if it should increase; and [that is] because Allah is with the believers. (Quran 8:19)
Now consider the words of Muhammad Ayed “Abu Abdallah”: “We will conquer the entire world and rule it through the justice of Islam.” He is no “extremist.” He is merely following his religion, and he is just one of far too many Islamic leaders who choose to obey the call to jihad. And Muslim countries such as Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey pump millions or billions into spreading the jihad ideology everywhere.
Speaking of all this earns one the label “Islamophobic.” These are the unpleasant facts that Leftist leaders, many on the Right, as well as Jewish groups such as even J-Street refuse to pay attention to.